Announced game XCOM 2
Company 2K Games has announced XCOM 2, which will be released exclusively on personal computers, Mac and Linux.
Since the last events of the original game 20 years passed. The aliens finally took the Land under their control. The only free areas turned out to be the periphery. The XCOM organization is also going through hard times. Because of constant attacks from alien forces, the secret service was forced to abandon its own database and create a mobile headquarters. Being in the permanent removal of XCOM have to collect will in a fist and find a way to once and for all to clear the planet from the invaders.
- Depending on situations XCOM 2 will force players to use stealth tactics and frontal attack. Often for the successful execution of these missions have to combine styles.
- In every mission you will have additional tasks, for example, to search for artifacts, to capture live enemy soldiers or evacuation of hostages.
- This time the developers rely on procedurally generated locations that will give you more opportunities to use different tactical decisions.
- The composition of the XCOM soldiers supplemented by five new classes, each of which will have its own peculiarities and branches of pumping.
- For the aliens also appear brand new types of enemies.
- To heighten the diversity of the authors of the game decided to give me the tools to create new missions and individual campaigns.
On store shelves the game will appear in November of this year.
News other games
- Demonstration of the new GeForce GTX 980 Ti from NVIDIA At Computex Taipei 2015 NVIDIA demonstrated its new GeForce GTX 980 Ti, according to NVIDIA
- Microsoft is not going to buy the rights to Silent Hills A day earlier, the Internet began to "walk" hearing, with the news that Microsoft is planning to buy up the rights to th...
- Gameplay pre-alpha version of the game The Soul Keeper Helm Systems has released the second trailer pre-alpha role-playing action The SoulKeeper, the game is developed on Unre...
- In Batman: Arkham Knight will be no loading screens during the game Co-founder of Rocksteady studios Sefton hill, Batman: Arkham Knight will be missing the loading screen.