BioWare decided to restart Anthem
BioWare broke a long silence with a sudden announcement about restarting a multiplayer game Anthem.
In his blog, BioWare posted the entry, which refers to the processing of the project. The message begins with gratitude to the developers for their years of labor. Next is a description of how the authors plan to bring the Anthem to life:
"In the coming months we will focus on long-term reimagining of a gaming experience. In particular, we will work hard to reinvent the basis of the gameplay, so the player had clear aims, motivating challenges and progress with meaningful awards. While we strive to keep the pleasure of flying and battles in the vast expanses of science fiction," reads the blog. "And to translate it all properly, we will give the authors' team something they lacked during the main period of development time for testing and remediation"
In the message also referred to as the approximate dates of alterations Anthem. The authors say that it will take them several months to do the right thing.
- Riot Games анонсировала первый масштабный турнир по Valorant Агенты, к оружию!
News other games
- Valve has started to deal with toxic messages in voice chat in CS:GO Valve has launched a system that allows to effectively deal with tox...
- Anthology Double Dragon will appear in the PS4 and Switch this month Double Play River City Ransom and a dozen other beat-em-up games from the heyday of the genre in the late 1980's and ear...
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be released for free in the store Epic Games next week Adaptation of Board games Carcassonne and Ticket to Ride free right now.
- Duos will be back in Apex Legends tomorrow in celebration of Valentine's Day And there is a temporary double XP. Mode Duos Apex Legends coming back tomorrow
- Metro Exodus will appear on Steam after a year it was exclusive to EGS The period of exclusivity Metro Exodus at Epic Games Store is coming to
- Details Resident Evil TV show, published Netflix was removed Oscuro zaplatite, hammered coin A year ago we published the rumors about...