Zobra.ru » Games » Assassin's Creed Valhalla » The first details and screenshots of Assassin's Creed Valhalla
The first details and screenshots of Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Along with the release of the debut trailer for Assassin's Creed Valhalla the network also came the first details of the project.
The main location of Assassin's Creed Valhalla will be the Britain of the 9th century, the time of the invasion of the Vikings in the Saxon Kingdom. Players take on the role of Evora, the warrior-Viking, brought up on tales of glory and valor of his people. After the death of his father Eivor should assume command of the clan. It is known that the clan plays a vital role in the story and in the gameplay of Valhalla. Against the Vikings playing king Alfred the Great, who, it seems, is somehow associated with the Templars.
Players will be able to visit in the whole of Britain, Norway and Scandinavia. This territory, the authors pay great attention. Clan players have to build settlements using diplomacy or force, to interact with other clans of the Vikings.
Ubisoft says that the game selection will have a huge role, according to their statement: "In contrast to brute force change the balance of forces in England and expand your influence through diplomacy, will help to build friendships. Every political Alliance, which you build, combat strategy you are using and the choice of dialogue you make, change your journey."
As a basis for further development, Assassin's Creed Valhalla uses the same mechanics as the previous games in the series. The fight was redesigned to become more intuitive. Eivor may use weapons such as dual axes, swords, shields and even the iconic hidden blade. Players will be able to configure much of the external appearance of the hero, and it concerns including the type of beards and tattoos. In the last two parts of Assassin's Creed the characters were eagles, with which they could reconnoiter the situation. So, in Valhalla at Eivor will also be its own bird-drone, but not an eagle, and the Raven.
in Valhalla, players will have to travel by land and by sea. As waterways are the famous boats of the Vikings.
Ubisoft also tries to recreate the key feature of the history of the Vikings raids. The developers claim that raids in the new game will be "more intense and violent than all that was in Assassin's Creed used to be" and it looks like they will be an important part of the gameplay.
Players will be able to recruit fighters in their villages, and then change it with forges, barracks, and a sort of tattoo parlors in those years.
- 2K has officially postponed the release of the remake of Mafia Now the game will be released on 25 September instead of August 28. In addit...
News other games
- The modern game of Deus Ex now free from DRM and for some time very cheap Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided appeared
- System requirements Microsoft Flight Simulator published Here's what you need to explore the world on your PC. Release
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X in the style of Cyberpunk 2077 Get ready for Cyberpunk 2077 with the new console Microsoft and CD Projekt
- The Creator of the Dirt Rally tisera two new games The series prepares to switch gears. Dirt Rally 2.0 winding down its se...