EGS returns the difference of the full price if the discount
Epic Games Store returns part of the money if gamers paid the full cost of the product, and now it's on sale.
Co-founder of the Studio Mayday Joshua Boggs (Joshua Boggs) was one of the first noticed a change in the policy of money back in the Epic Games Store, sending Twitter an automatic email from the company. "Prices for games that you bought, was recently reduced, so we produce a partial refund for the difference," it says.
This year Epic has already updated its policy on refunds in the digital store. Now the rules of the marketplace allowed an unlimited number refunds, if only from the date of purchase was less than two hours. Prior to this, the store limited buyers to two returns per year.
- Nintendo President apologized for the "drift" of the controllers The President of Nintendo of Shuntaro Furukawa has finally apologized for the "inconvenience"...
- Star Wars: Squadrons will be playing exclusively in first person Star Wars: Squadrons out 2 October 2020 on the PC,
News other games
- The bunkers in Call of Duty: Warzone can finally be unlocked There's a lot of loot. Previously a useless key card appeared in a previo...
- In the network leaked gameplay of Gears of War 3 for PlayStation 3 In the network leaked footage of Gears of War 3 for the PS3. It is noteworthy here that the game...
- Took place release free shooter Crucible from Amazon At the moment the rating of the game on Steam is 42%. Immediately after