Zobra.ru » Games » Game industry » Sony has postponed the presentation of the games for the PS5 indefinitely
Sony has postponed the presentation of the games for the PS5 indefinitely
Sony announced the postponement of the launch date of PlayStation 5 from 4 June for an indefinite period.
The company announced in their social networks and blogs, releasing this statement:
Sony said in plain text about what was the reason for the postponement of the conference, but only writes that "now is not the time for celebrations". Out of context statements, of course, it becomes clear that the case in the riots and unstable political situation in the United States.
Right now in the U.S. held rallies and unrest due to the murder of an African American George Floyd a police officer. Sony, like many other major companies in the world, recently released a statement in support of the black population of the United States.
- Nintendo President apologized for the "drift" of the controllers The President of Nintendo of Shuntaro Furukawa has finally apologized for the "inconvenience"...
- Star Wars: Squadrons will be playing exclusively in first person Star Wars: Squadrons out 2 October 2020 on the PC,
News other games
- Industria - a new shooter in the setting of the cold war The Berlin wall is broken - the action starts.
- Rumor: SEGA is preparing to announce a new console The journalist of the Japanese publication Famitsu has told about plans gaming giant SEGA to revive...
- Mafia: Definitive Edition is a remake and not a remaster More new content. The developers have compared their work on Mafia: Definitive Edition Resident Evil...