Overview gaming mouse Marvo Scorpion G923
We G923 gaming mouse Scorpion from a Chinese company Marvo.
In the Russian market Chinese brand Marvo appeared relatively recently, but during his stay here the company managed to earn a certain respect from reviewers and ordinary users. Marvo loved and appreciated for what they offer bright, high-quality and low-cost solutions.
Not so long ago, Marvo sent us a review on mouse G923 Scorpion. Frankly, we were pleasantly surprised at the form in which the device fell into our hands. G923 Scorpion comes not in what aby box, but in a real plastic case. Anyway, acquiring new equipment, you have to keep bulky and useless box until the warranty period expires. Marvo, if not solved this problem completely, at least alleviate the plight of the owner of the mouse. Plastic case does not take much space, and throw it is a pity, because such a thing certainly can be useful in the household.
Although, I must say that no cardboard had to be done. The case covers the cardboard label that bears the image of the mouse and describe the different features of the device. Inside the plastic boxes can be used to detect the mouse itself, a user manual and a CD with software shell.
The appearance of the mouse leaves a very positive impression. The device is backlit, but even with the diodes off, the mouse looks nice. Design G923 resembles a cross between the Razer DeathAdder and Logitech wireless 845G ACHERON, which we already told earlier. From here 845G strip light almost on the entire body, and from the ergonomics of the Razer DeathAdder. Interestingly, there are Parallels not only between the external features, but also among the disadvantages of the mentioned devices. But more on that later.
This mouse is designed for right-handers, as evidenced by a corresponding bevel of the housing to the right side. Through this bevel, the mouse is extremely comfortable in the hand. Use G923 after a long operation, a symmetrical mouse is a pleasure. On the left side of the device has two programmable buttons. They are very sensitive to taps, but thanks to the convenient location of their not so easy to click accidentally. Under the buttons is anti-slip pad. Like the Razer DeathAdder it is made of exactly the same kind of textured rubber. The G923 is used more than soft and clingy material. On the right side of the device has an identical pad.
Back and mouse buttons are made of plastic with matte soft touch coating, but the button and the small space near the wheel is made of glossy plastic. The wheel itself is made from white translucent plastic, this is due to the presence inside the mouse highlight. So the finger does not slip when scrolling, the wheel has a rubber pad with tough “protector”. Like the Razer DeathAdder the wheel has a small gap, from which the sharp movements you can hear quite loud chatter. Also worth noting is the fuzzy cutoff by spinning the wheel.
On the underside of the mouse, you can see the optical sensor, four Teflon feet, leaving the housing the wire and the button to change modes. Probably it is worth to tell about each item in more detail:
- In G923 an optical sensor Avago A3050 with operating modes default 500/1000/2000/3000/4000 Dpi. All of these modes can be reconfigured in special from Marvo.
- Teflon feet for G923 is chosen very successfully. First, they are pretty thick, and secondly, the material behaves well on all surfaces. Even on an ordinary wooden table, even on the rug - each movement is felt very accurate.
- The wire here is pretty light and soft. However, he holds a good shape. In case the cable enters at an angle that is closest to the mouse part of the cable does not drag on the table surface and does not slow down the movement of the user. In addition, the wire has a protective fabric braid and spiral bends.
- Finally, the button for switching the backlight. Everything is simple. Marvo has provided on his mouse special key that is responsible for the selection of one of the eleven modes of illumination.
It is worth to move itself to the light. In G923 has full RGB diodes. Which are located under the wheel and insert of white plastic that goes through almost the entire base of the mouse. The logo under your palm, by the way, caused the usual white paint, so that the glow had not.
In General, the local lighting is the one thing that unites G923 with Oklick 845G ACHERON. And it is not even in the envelope case white rim (although that too), and as implemented by the glow. Since the mouse is inside the tape within a certain distance from each other of the diodes, then the glow on the white rim can be seen between dimmable “bulbs”. In addition, it is worth noting that, as in Oklick 845G colors G923 not quite accurate. That is a pure color like red, blue, green look perfect, but, for example, if you select yellow or white, you can observe the iridescence of different colors. It's a bit spoils the impression.
A few words I want to say about the software that comes with the mouse. MARVO Gaming Mouse Driver offers the user a set of options that will help you configure the device in more detail. The program allows:
Remap the function keys,
- Twist each of the Dpi modes and put them in the most convenient value,
- To configure the speed of the animation of the lighting and choose the color for the individual modes,
- To tighten the sensitivity, speed, scrolling, double click speed, frequency response,
- To save the template settings in a separate profile.
Overall, G923 Marvo Scorpion left a lot of positive emotions. Particularly surprising here is that Chinese is not inferior do mouse Razer DeathAdder, even surpasses the one of the most famous and popular of the manipulators. Weaknesses in G923, but they are not significant enough to dissuade someone from buying.
- Gameplay video add-on "Prisoner of Mars" for Far Cry 5 The first 20 minutes of gameplay from the add-on "Prisoner of Mars" for Far Cry 5 as well as a movi...
- Trailer release date of the update Gods & Glory for Hollow Knight The authors hardcore platformer Hollow Knight has announced a release date for the free update God...
News other games
- Championship FIFA 18, amazed everyone with their organization In the past few days in Barcelona hosted the qualifying tournament for FIFA 18. The...
- A list of free games for Xbox Live in February 2018 Microsoft called projects, which will be available to Gold Xbox Live subscribers in February.
- Racer GT Academy tried a new version control Nissan GT-R The winner of the competition of GT Academy in Gran Turismo discipline...