New gameplay and details Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
GameInformer has released a couple of clips on the game Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Here you can see not only the new footage of gameplay, but also to learn details of the project.
If you're not in English, then we will give you the theses, which say journalists GameInformer.
Initially you might think that Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - it's such a Dark Souls/Bloodborne, but with more dynamic gameplay. It is not so and here's why:
The game will not be multiplayer mode at all. In recent games From Software to your gameplay could invade other players, you could place locations and bosses in company with a friend, and so on. In Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice such opportunity;
A new game From Software exclusively plot;
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice can be put on pause;
Hero Sekiro ninja is the only character class in the game;
Completing missions and killing enemies, the player will receive gold and experience, but the danger of losing their belongings back-breaking labor in the result of clashes with the enemy will not. This features the latest projects From Software, the game is devoid;
After the death of the hero will gain some negative effect that has to be removed. What is this effect and how to remove it, the authors have not yet spoken;
Experience should be spent for pumping, however, initially, branches in the skill menu will be blocked. To open them you need to find a special item;
Just Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice three branches skills. The first relates to the strong attacks that are useful against single opponents. Skills the second branch will allow to acccess the ability to more effectively combat with groups of enemies. The third tier skills will allow you to give certain properties of the prosthesis is the main character;
Menu flow the player will be able to access special attacks that are activated by simultaneously pressing a few buttons;
To increase health and stamina will have to explore the game world in search of special beads. Collecting a certain set of items, the parameters of the hero will increase;
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice should be out March 22 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Police station from Resident Evil 2 recreated in Far SGU 5 Craftsmen in detail recreated the hall of the police station from Resident Evil 2 remake in t...
News other games
- Ubisoft has no plans to release The Division 2 in Steam Ubisoft and Epic Games join forces to release a computer game publis...
- Similar authors Fortnite will be a series of trials Several representatives of American show business have filed lawsuits against the Studio Epic...
- Became known, the duration of the Resident Evil 2 Remake At a recent event in Dubai, the developers of the remake of Resident Evil 2 from Capcom announced info...
- Nintendo has completed its review in relation to the head of the Russian office Two months later, Nintendo has finally reported the results of an internal investigation ag...